Wednesday 23 August 2017

The end of digital collaboration - or is it? ACEL e-Teaching 25

Image Source
Earlier this year I was approached to write an article for ACEL's e-Publications. I have focused it on the shift from a highly collaborative working environment to an environment where access to collaborative digital tools is more limited. The question I asked myself was, how do you deal with loosing the access to tools like collaborative Google docs, do you have to go 'old school' and move back into a little box?

I don't think so, and if you are interested in reading my suggestions about keeping up your digital collaboration and even inspiring others to follow suit, you can find the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here! Please leave your comment below.