Thursday 2 April 2015

21st Century Learning Design and ICT Peer Coaching Workshops

21st Century Learning Design is having a major impact on my thinking. While I'm looking into the research behind it, I'm thinking of all the areas where it can change classroom practise as well as my practise as facilitator. Our team from Expanding Learning Horizons is hoping to run some of these workshops in New Zealand (please note that I am employed by Expanding Learning Horizons - feel free to count this post as advertising!). While there will admittedly be a commercial benefit for my company, I would love as many teachers as possible to learn about the research and the programme and use the planning tools provided in the course to enhance their students' learning in the classroom. 

21CLD is a two day workshop with an online session prior and one after the workshop. It is aimed at teachers and school leaders.




ICT Peer Coaching contains much of the content of 21CLD but with a train the trainer focus. Therefore it runs for 3 days with again an online session prior and one after the workshops.


At this stage we have arranged courses in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, but we would be happy to run it at other locations if there is sufficient interest. Please get in touch if you would like to find out more, would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here! Please leave your comment below.