Friday 10 January 2014

Blogging Meme #2

Thanks to getting a second tag by @MsBeenz,  here is my Blogging Meme #2. I am taking the liberty to just answering Claire's questions here, please feel free to read my 11 random facts and the bloggers I have tagged here.

1) What is your favourite book?
I have lots of favourite books, I often read more than one at a time. These holidays I have been reading a few young adult dystopian novels which were really enjoyable.

2) What is your most precious device?
My iPhone goes everywhere with me. My iPad Mini lives in my handbag, except right now because I forgot it at my friends' place, so it will be a few days before I get it back :( The most expensive is my MacBook Air which I am starting to explore.

3) iPad or Android tablets?
iPads - simply because I know them better. 

4) What do you consider the most valuable thing you own?
I don't really 'own them' but it's my family :) (and my 3 boys do cost me 'an arm and a leg', too LOL)

5) What is your favourite way to waste time?
In the morning rather than getting up on time I lie in bed checking my emails, FB, tweets, blogs and my Smurf Village :) !

6) If a movie was being made about you who would you choose to play you and why?
A friend just introduced me to The Middle - the mother, played by Patricia Heaton, sounded just like my life!

7) If you could have an endless supply of food what would that be?
Fresh sourdough bread with butter and yummy toppings....

8) What's the best holiday you've been on?
10 days in a small campervan with the whole family travelling along the Queensland coast in 2012.

9) What's the worst haircut you've ever had?
Don't remind me!!! Late 80's perm...

10) What three things do you love most about your best friend?
1) Trustworthy 2) Funny 3) Always there for me


11) What is your favourite smell and what memory does it remind you of?
The smells of summer - summer flowers, cut grass / hey, the fresh smell of the soil after a rain; I LOVE SUMMER!

Thanks heaps, @MsBeenz!

1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy - Thanks for the special post, Monika! I do appreciate it! I also was a victim of the late 80's perm supported by the massive shoulder pads! I'm like you - love the smells of summer and honestly, missing them this year in wet and cold Dunedin. Looking for a way to find myself in the north island this year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I love to know you were here! Please leave your comment below.